Thursday, January 19, 2012

Seeing progress...






Huh.  Now why didn't I think of that!  That looks a lot more fun than the overly-perky "It's your weight-tracking day.  Have you tracked your weight?" reminder that pops up on my iphone every Thursday.  Because when I've had a busy, motivationless week like I have, I hit "ignore" quickly.  Who wants to fess up and watch the graph go up instead of down?

 But this is lovely.

A friend of mine suggested using quarters-- that could be loads of fun too.  Because when you hit your goal, you could spend all the glorious quarters.   But I kind of like this the way it is-- a nice, color coordinated reminder of how I'm doing.

I totally ripped this off from a friend on Pinterest.  You're welcome to rip things off me from pinterest too!  You can do that here or by clicking on the button on the right side bar.