Thursday, January 19, 2012

Seeing progress...






Huh.  Now why didn't I think of that!  That looks a lot more fun than the overly-perky "It's your weight-tracking day.  Have you tracked your weight?" reminder that pops up on my iphone every Thursday.  Because when I've had a busy, motivationless week like I have, I hit "ignore" quickly.  Who wants to fess up and watch the graph go up instead of down?

 But this is lovely.

A friend of mine suggested using quarters-- that could be loads of fun too.  Because when you hit your goal, you could spend all the glorious quarters.   But I kind of like this the way it is-- a nice, color coordinated reminder of how I'm doing.

I totally ripped this off from a friend on Pinterest.  You're welcome to rip things off me from pinterest too!  You can do that here or by clicking on the button on the right side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment