Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Finds (a.k.a. the right accessories make all the difference)

It's the little things that make a difference, really--especially when it comes to eating healthier and losing weight.  I'm not talking about getting more steps in throughout the day or finding ways to trick yourself into eating more vegetables.  I'm talking about accessories. You know...the really important stuff.

I found these fabuloso finds at Belk and they just make me happy.  It makes me smile to drink water from my happy little cold beverage cup.  I feel stylish carrying my lunchtote.

I suppose weight-loss experts haven't given much thought to these things. But this Pudgy Parson knows that when you're excited, it makes all the difference in the world.  I'm drinking more water and I'm packing my lunch when I know I'm going to be out-- and those can't be bad things.

Sure. Spend the money on the gym.  Get the right clothes. Buy fabulous vegetables.  But don't forget the accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment